Despite modern technical and technological progress safety at sea is far from being absolute. Maritime craft is subject to unpredictable natural phenomena like perils of the sea, human errors, as well as modern events like terrorism and piracy. Each of them may cause a severe loss. We have the right competence to manage a wide range of assets for supporting our international Customers (H&M and Energy Underwriters, P&I Clubs, Legal Advisors, Onshore and Offshore Operators, Shipowners, yachts, general average, total loss investigations, cold cases).
Our surveyors/technical experts are qualified to investigate the main cause which generates the damages, nature and the extent (marine casualties as cargo, collision, grounding, fire explosion).
We are able to assess the damages, the necessary repairs, the costs and the time necessary to complete the repairs. With our experts, naval architects, forensic surveyors, marine engineers, master mariners, we perform our best services and assistance as for Customer needs with tailor-made solutions. Our surveyors have decades of relevant experience in a wide range of disciplines and shipping business. They can carry out missions to support Insurances in any damage claims.
Our Customers prevalently are:
- Marine Underwriters
- P&I Clubs
- Maritime Lawyers
- Loss Adjusters
Our consultancy services include:
- Insurance claims management
- Salvage and towage consulting
- Insurance claims analysis
- Technical assistance in dispute between Underwriters, shipyards, salvage Companies, Shipowners
- Technical advisors for law Firms, H&M Underwriters, P&I Clubs, Charterers, Shipowners, Shipyards
- Forensic engineering and litigation support and arbitration defense